Saturday, June 26, 2010

Random Egypt Level!



So last night between 9pm and 4:30 AM I was at school to help my team mates for our actual level, but I wasn't really needed....so in my spare time I made this. The statue was something else I made during the month by itself, and the rest of the statics in the scene are assets I made for my teams level and the BSP textures(the floor and wall textures) are tiling textures I made at the start of the night. All assets and textures withing this level were created by me during the month or last night. I also lit it and added the slightly yellow post process volume to give it the ancient temple feel. The particles and lights all move and flicker...but I can't show that in a still picture.I had a lot of fun with this last night and I hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment